2019 ITS Georgia Annual Meeting and Exposition
ITS: AUTOMATIC FOR THE PEOPLE
October 6-8, 2019 | Athens, GA
Quick Info Tabs
Technical Session Descriptions - Download Technical Program PDF Updated 9-10-2019
- Plans from Locals: Presentations from local agencies on ITS programs on-going in their area and ideas on CV/AV.
- CV Technologies: Presentations on connected vehicle technologies deployment, covering dedicated short-range communications (DSRC) radio and cellular vehicle-to-everything (C-V2X). Pros and Cons of 5.9 GHz Band connected vehicles communications will be discussed and possible other radios that are moving into the market from the Automobile industry side.
- Infrastructure for Smart Mobilities: Preparing for new technologies and cybersecurity are discussed.
- Transit/Multi-modal: Topics covering the High-Speed Interstate Ground Highway, use of ITS in the implementation of a Freight Management Plan, Transit Signal Priority and Autonomous Shuttle
- ITS for the People: Discussion of a mix of ITS technologies and solutions.
The generous support of our sponsors ensures we have a successful meeting. We have different levels of sponsorship available depending on your needs. To get detailed benefits of each level of sponsorship, click on this link.
If you have questions, please contact Scott Mohler at [email protected] or 770-313-5147.
Click here to purchase your sponsorship now.
Your organization must be a current member of ITS Georgia to be a sponsor.
Registration is $395.00 for member organization associates before September 6, 2019. Late registration is $445.00.
Registration is $595.00 for non-member organization associates before September 6, 2019. Late registration is $625.00.
Registered attendees may purchase social event tickets for guests for $95.00. These tickets are good for all three evening meals and social gatherings. No conference entry is allowed.
ITS Georgia 2019 Annual Meeting attendees can call Hyatt reservations or book online using the group code which is noted below. Block rates are $149 per night plus tax. The booking link below has the group code already filled in.
Group Code: G-ITS9
Book by Phone: Hyatt Reservation Phone Numbers are 1-800-233-1234 or 706-425-1800 then press “1”
Exhibits help our attendees see the latest technology and solutions and enable our exhibitors to make contacts for future business or sustain existing contacts.
Exhibit space for member organizations is $350.00 for a 10 X 10-foot space.
Exhibit space for non-member organizations is $600.00 for a 10 X 10-foot space.
There is a $50.00 fee for 120-volt standard electrical service.
More details to come about the floor plan.
Your exhibitor contact is Yancy Bachmann, click here to email him.