To: TCC Members and Other Interested Parties:
Don’t know where to start in implementing new Transit Asset Management (TAM) policies and procedures? Calculating Performance Measures and Setting Targets is a new web-based TAM course developed by FTA to help agencies and other responsible parties complete TAM performance management calculations and reporting. The training course is part of a wide variety of resources FTA has developed to aid agencies in implementing new TAM requirements.
The online course is available on demand, so it can be completed on your own schedule. To register for the course, visit the Transportation Safety Institute’s Learning Management System and our instructions for how to register.
The comprehensive but easy-to-understand training course modules include:
- Introduction to Performance Measurement;
- Using Performance Measures to Set Targets;
- Assessing Asset Condition for Equipment & Rolling Stock;
- Assessing Asset Condition for Facilities;
- Assessing Asset Condition for Infrastructure; and,
- Reporting & Other Next Steps