Sign up today and all your associates can enjoy the benefits of membership --
- One membership, all employees covered
- Membership fee based on organization size
- Free registration for one member of large public agency member per monthly meeting
- Reduced price to attend monthly meetings
- Discounted exhibitor and admission to annual meeting
- First in line for sponsorship's and other visibility programs
- Eligible to vote and hold office
- Affiliate memberships for retirees and students who want to be active in the chapter (non-voting)
ITS America Membership Rebate Policy (Effective 2/22/17)
Membership in ITS America (ITSA) grants organizations discounted chapter membership into a maximum of three (3) state chapters. Since ITS Georgia (ITSGA) is a state chapter of ITSA, organizations that choose to pursue membership through ITSA qualify for a $100 rebate (or current amount) from ITSA, which is passed on to the ITSGA chapter.
ITSGA’s policy will allow ITSA rebates which are forwarded to ITSGA to be credited to the member organization. Upon request, rebates will be applied to the next year’s membership dues. Requests must be made to the ITSGA membership chair by the end of the calendar year in which the rebate was received. Any unrequested rebates will be applied to the ITSGA Scholarship Fund.